Tuesday, May 9, 2017

I'm Back!

Recap of the last 4 months...

January
  • Stomach flu on new years day followed by the actual flu directly after D:
  • Go see a BUNCH of movies
  • Attend my friends bridal shower
  • Start my last spring semester as an undergrad
  • Celebrate Mom's birthday
  • Start watching The Office
February
  • Attend my friends wedding
  • Spend Valentines day with all of my favorite babies at work
  • Get another A on a paper!
  • Crazy unseasonably warm weather prompts outdoor walks
  • Hang with friends
March
  • Have the best spring break full of cleaning and relaxation and renewal
  • Join Easter choir again
  • Go to the Lumineers concert!
  • Claire comes home for a visit
  • My month of sinus sickness begins
  • Celebrate E's birthday
April
  • E and I prank the whole family for April Fools
  • Drop my insanely hard Logic class
  • Finish The Office
  • Find out Party of Five has FIALLY been added to Netflix and start immediately
  • Have a lovely Easter
  • My third wisdom tooth starts coming in and I'm ecstatic
  • Develop mysterious cough
  • Celebrate my 23rd (!!!) birthday
May
  • Start practice for my 3rd year in the VBS skit
  • Win an award for my short story
  • Exam week and mystery cough worsens
Mostly good times! Truly :) and it is good to be back. This is very tentative but I am *hoping* tp post every other day this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment