Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The Fifth Anniversary of Midnovember Musings

Here we are once more! It's hard to believe it's already that time. Honestly and truly, I feel like Christmas will be hwere before we know it!! After all, Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!!

I'm excited for the holiday season. I'm especially looking forward to buying both of Jackie Evancho's Christmas albums on itunes and playing them on repeat whilst driving and writing papers and wrapping presents and such. I love Christmas music.

But as I said, before that is Thanksgiving! I love that holiday too. I'll be making pies and watching Thanksgiving TV episodes and black Friday shopping the next day. Ahhh can't wait.

I think I mentioned it once but I'm watching How I Met Your Mother after much urging from my mom and sister. It took me about half a season to warm up to it but I'm on season 8 now and totally hooked. I really love how everything is coming together, props to the writers for that one! I started the show in late August and I imagine I'll be done in no more than a week or two. From that point on, I'll watch Christmas TV/movies and then come 2017, I think I'll go back to rewatching old shows for awhile. I had a year of new TV (Gilmore Girls, Friday Night Lights, HIMYM) and it was great but there's really nothing like revisiting old favorites.

Well, I shall end my musings here as it's going to take me a hot minute to link up to all of the past musings. I wonder where my 2017 musings will find me.... :)

2011 Musings
2012 Musings
2013 Musings
2014 Musings 
2015 Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment