Monday, November 28, 2016

My First Sinus Infection

I know I've said I've had a sinus infection before but I'm certain I was mistaken. I now know what a sinus infection feels like and it was a shocker.

First, I get a cold THREE WEEKS AGO. Then, I start to feel better for literally half a day. From there, it was another decent into illness but the runny nose and watery eyes never returned. Instead, I congestion that wouldn't expel itself, pressure in my face, a hoarse voice and fatigue oh and a nasty sinus headache. It sucked. What sucked even more was that it happened over Thanksgiving (which maybe was a good thing because I didn't have to go to school). I forced myself to enjoy the holiday to the fullest, still made my pies, doorbusted on Black Friday, hung out with C etc.

The nights were the worst. I would wake up every few hours just feeling miserable. I tried propping myself up to no avail, I tried steaming myself. It was awful

Finally, finally I feel better last night but today it was back to school. All of those mornings over break when I could have been sleeping in but couldn't, wasted! At least there are only two and a half weeks until Christmas break. I pray I don't get sick again for that.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment