Friday, September 16, 2016

What Happened During My Blogging Break?

Lots!

I didn't plan on taking a month long break but after not posting for over a week, I decided to just hold off and give myself some reprieve. I love having this blog but I definitely don't always love the process of writing in it. Especially when I have other things to deal with, such as SCHOOL.

So yeah, I started my new private university and it's been good. Being able to drive myself has been a blessing and a curse! Like on the first day when I hit a pole at the gas station, but we won't talk about that. I guess it just took a little bit to get used to the drive but now I feel mostly comfortable. My classes are pretty dull, I can't lie but that's ok. I don't mind some dull classes that are easy, ha. It is coming to that point in the semester when work begins to pile up. I have a really big assignment for Journalism coming up as well as my first paper for my lit class. I'm hoping to put a dent in both this weekend.

Other then that I've been enjoying some new friendships that I made through church. Just having friends that love Jesus and actually want to hang out with me has been such a blessing. It's been a long time since I've been excited about getting to know people and fostering relationships. This weekend I'll be hanging out with them.

I have several posts that I've been wanting to write, such as:
-Finishing Friday Night Lights and rewatching Avatar the Last Airbender
-August/September book review
-Summer goals
-The day I ran a race

Stay tuned!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment