Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Summer Blogging Slump

As I near the five (!!!!) year anniversary of starting up this blog, I have to be honest and say that I have not felt much like writing on here lately.

The thing is, summer is supposed to be free of homework type things to do. This blog feels a bit like homework and additionally, I'm doing a daily fiction journal and trying to finish writing my last book. Plus, I'm rereading old favorite books, sometimes two or three at a time. I love all of the above mentioned things, including this blog, but sometimes things you love feel like work.

But I'm committed to the blog and I don't think I could ever stop it now that I've started. It would drive me crazy. But, I am thinking seriously about taking a month or so off once school starts, just to not have to worry about one extra thing as I get into the routine.

I'll be back soon for the big bloggiversary!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment