Saturday, July 2, 2016

It's Finally Here

Leaving for our trip to California is right around the corner. It's hard to believe that I bought those Trials tickets about 18 months ago and now it's time to go.

I can't lie, I'm slightly nervous about soaking up the entire experience. I don't want to miss A THING. And I really want to get some autographs so there is that. I'm just going to attempt to relax and not rush things or stress about what I can't control.

I'm very pumped to see San Francisco, go to Alcatraz and Santa Cruz and more. I think it will shape up to be a very good trip. My goal is not to buy a bunch of crappy souvenirs but to let the experience be my souvenir.

I am not bringing my laptop with me in fear that he (Lars) will get lost with my luggage and I will literally have a mental breakdown. I have three and a half books written on here and countless other writing pieces. What the heck would I do if they were lost forever????

SO there will be no updates from the trip while I'm there, unless I decide to attempt to post from my ipad. It's not my favorite thing to type on but I might make an effort, we shall see.

Other than that, I'll be back in a little while!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment