Saturday, April 16, 2016

Sunshine

Ahhh the weather is nice at last! Looks like the whole week is going to be mostly sunny and warm! I have work and school but I'm going to attempt to enjoy the outdoors as much as possible.

I'm feeling a little better, still tired and my throat just hurts on and off. I need to shake this bug before my birthday!

Today is fun because M and I are going to see the Jungle Book with friends. Hopefully we can go outdoors after that because it's too beautiful not to. Right now I'm stuck in the library doing school work. Blech. But if I get it done little by little, the stress of the end of the year will be greatly diminished. Good news is that I'll be done in less than a month :). I'm pleased as punch about that!

Ok, I have to work on poetry now. And I hate poetry but somehow I manage to do well on the exams. Thank goodness for that!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment