Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Let the Germs Die!

Holy crap.

The last 6 months have not been kind to me.

Here's a recap:

September-got the flue, fever, aches, lingering cold symptoms etc.
October-got a nasty cold
December-got a sinus infection
February-had some sort of 48 fever virus
March-bad cold
April-conjunctivitis and sinus infection

Yeah.

I got bacterial pink eye, came down with it Sunday and by Monday morning my eyes were crusted shut in the morning Sorry for that picture. Ok, writing that just reminded me that I needed to put in my thrice daily eye drops so that's done. Anyhow, I'm on the mend at last, after feeling bad for 2 weeks. I still have sinus going on but let's hope that clears up soon.

I need to be on the up and up because this month is a busy one. I have multiple papers to write, three presentations and work of course. But, by April 28th the bulk should be done. Which is good because that's my birthday, get it?

Until Tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment