Friday, April 29, 2016

I'm Feeling 22!!!

Yesterday was my birthday folks.

The day was pretty nice, if the weather hadn't been so dreary maybe I wouldn't have been so tired and our shopping experience at an outdoor mall more pleasant. It was what it was. In the evening some family came over and we had some pulled pork and cupcakes. Very delicious. This past Sunday I had a joint birthday bonfire with one of my pastor's daughters who moved here recently and I've become friends with.. It was honestly the most fun I've had in so long. I love having people to laugh with and just be myself around.

Anyway, overall, it was a nice birthday. I can't believe I'm this old! I mean, I know I'm not old old but I'm a true adult. It feels scary and weird sometimes but exciting too. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in story for me this year, I really do think it's going to be a good one.

Oh and among my birthday presents was a BEAUTIFUL, typography picture of Robert Frost's poem, "Nothing Gold Can Stay" this is very appropriate considering the post I just wrote about The Outsiders! When I hang it up I will post a picture, it's so lovely.

Here's to my 22nd year! May it be golden!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment