Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Breaker

Spring Break, though glorious for not having school, is a bit dull at the moment. Of course, come the weekend when we head off for vacation, it will surely be spiced up. For now, it's too early to really pack or anything of that nature and it hasn't been super pleasant weather. So it's been an indoor activity type of thing. That's ok, I like indoor stuff too. You all know how I love TV...and writing and reading of course.

I did have a great day on Saturday though. I got to hang out with some new friends at the mall and then back at one of the girls house. The older I get, the more I appreciate my church family. There are so many adults there that have known me since I was little and love and care about me so much. I feel like they are more invested in me than a lot of my extended family. Feeling loved is amazing!

Ok, I'm off to post on my gym blog. Back soon!
Oh and happy pi day!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment