Wednesday, February 10, 2016

February is Ok

I wanted to title this post "February is a Headache" but decided to keep positive. However, February is a headache and I've been experiencing them a lot lately. I think because I'm tired and what not. Last night was a loooong one and I felt like I was going to drop right where I was standing at work but I still did my best to remain cheery and productive. Positively folks, it's where it's at.

Soooo there is a lot of snow here right now and as pretty as t is. It really stresses me out! I keep getting nervous about getting to and from school. I miss warm weather so badly. But here's something happy! I ordered 3 bathing suits for our vacation next month and of course, the upcoming summer. I've had my old suit for 3 years so it's time for something new, and with me, it's go big or go home.

Well, tonight I have Bible study, tomorrow I have work, Friday I'm going to see a play or a movie and Saturday will be a day of relaxation and Sunday is Valentines day! I love that holiday, despite being single forever :).

Happy Hump Day!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment