Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Writing

Since I've been on break and after the holidays ended, I've had so much time to work on writing my book series and it's been glorious. I forget how much I love just writing pretty much all day long. It makes me so happy!

I'm about about be done with the third book and then I'll move onto the last. For those who don't know, I started writing a YA (probably middle school age) book series in the summer of 2014. I wrote the first two books in a matter of two months and then when school started, the third one was put on hold and I'm just finishing it now. I think this one was probably the hardest to write because I felt kind of stuck in certain parts, not sure what to do with a character or plotline but I got it figured out and now I'm at the end. I have big plans and ideas for the fourth book so I can't wait to get started on it though I suspect I won't have much time to work on it once school starts. I'll probably have it finished in late spring, after the semester ends.

Happy writing to me!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment