Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcoming 2016

Wow, here we are in 2016! I can't believe it. I've decided that I'm going to make it "my year", we'll see how that goes!

I had a great new years spent with friends from Church. I would have had even more fun though if I hadn't been feeling sort of under the weather and I had to work New Years Day. So it was sort of a bummer but it was ok.

I am so enjoying break! I've just been having so much fun seeing movies, playing games and relaxing at home. Ahhhh, I love being off of school.

I'm working on my Year in Review so look for it in the upcoming posts, I'll probable set the date back to the 1st so find it there :).

One of my resolutions this year is to get back on the work out wagon and today I did just that. My new Nike shoes are a sure motivation and it felt good to be at it again. We're going to Florida in teh spring so I need to be in tip top summer clothes shape!!

Back soon!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment