Thursday, January 14, 2016

Third Book: DONE

Whew, just finished! It took about a year, which was way longer than it should have but that's ok. I still have to edit but yay!

It's been so blissful writing. I think one of the ways I'm happiest is in a quiet, empty house, listening to music (classical or Sia :) and writing. I just love it.

Alright, I'm off to relax and eat some chips and salsa. When M and E return home we're going to watch Child Genius which I completely forgot about until this week and now we're an episode behind so we need to catch up. And then tomorrow we're hosting a party for my mom and my favorite Uncle's birthday so M and I need to spend a lot of time cooking and cleaning. I can't say I mind as those are two things I'll admit to enjoy.

Oh and Oscar nominations came out today and I'm so stoked about all of them, a really good crop this year!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment