Sunday, January 31, 2016

Let's Do This

January is about to be over and for that I'm pretty happy. I mean, I can't complain about the mild weather but the fact is that it's still cold and it's still winter so I'm eager to get on with it.

I've long proclaimed my disdain for the month of February. Why? Because it seems to drag despite being short, it has no silver lining of spring like March does and I tend to get sick in February too but I hopefully got that over with this month.

But in addition to the usual malaise of this upcoming month, it's also going to be very busy and tiring for me. I'm going to be working pretty much every weekday I'm off school, that in itself is a tough balance of trying to get all my school work done. Additionally, I have some other things I have to do like attend events for school and hopefully schedule some long awaited doctors appointments. But I'm consoling myself with the fact that making and saving money is a good thing and that I can do it this. I have a wonderful end goal in sight because come March, I'll have one week of school then spring break and then we're going on vacation! I'm so psyched, it's really wonderful to have that to look forward to during this month of strife!

I can do this, just 29 days of being the best I can be. I'm going to be the best Grace at work, at school, at home and even at the gym. I'll let you know how it goes!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment