Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Goals for the New Year

I always write out a list of new year goals but unlike my summer ones, I find them a bit too personal to post on here. So instead, I'm going to sum them up into four parts: Spiritual Goals, Physical Goals, Academic Goals and Other Goals.

Spiritual Goals
I want to get serious about reading my Bible everyday.
Pray more, worry less. 
Serve others more and improve my attitude in doing so.

Physical Goals
Getting back to working out at least three times a week.
Running again when the weather turns.
Run a 5k.

Academic Goals
Make the deans list my last two semesters. 
Graduate!

Other Goals
 Continue to grow my hair out.
Buy a car.
Completely enjoy the Rio Olympics.
Have the best year of my life!

Not all of these will be easy, but I'm going to give them my best effort!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment