Thursday, December 17, 2015

8 Maids a'Milking

Today I added the new wrapping paper we bought yesterday to our bin and let me tell you, I'm OBSESSED with a few of those patterns, see for yourself:
I usually steer more toward red and green paper but that polished blue and gold with the animals on it is to die for and the silver with the bows! LOVE. There is also a super cute one that's hidden with green and white peppermint candies on it. I love wrapping paper, I really do.

Well, I'm off to work in 3 hours or so and when I return at 7:30, my sisters and I are going to watch Jack Frost. It's pretty heartbreaking at the beginning, just ask my fifth grade class when they played it for us at our Christmas party (everyone was crying), but it ends hopeful and heartwarming. I can't wait to watch!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment