Wednesday, December 23, 2015

3 French Hens

In the morning I made my final dough as well as cookie batch and then while watching Saving Mr. Banks, I chocolate covered pretzels which is SO MUCH more time consuming than I ever realized. But it was nice multitasking with the movie on. After it ended we all just laid low and that evening I did some more wrapping for my parents.

And it was very peaceful wrapping alone in the family room with the music playing and my dad cooking in the kitchen. But I had to then get ready to go to the Christmas party for my young adult small group at church. I wasn't really looking forward to it because I was just tired but it ended up being a blast.

We ate food and played games and generally had a lot of fun. I say it a lot but I'm just so thankful for all of the people involved.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment