Monday, November 30, 2015

Finally FInals

Woo, this semester went quickly but it still feels like I'm about to finish a very long, and sometimes trying, race. Happily, I will officially be done with this semester a week from Wednesday! So soon!

Yes, there are many things that are stressing me out. Namely a paper for the teacher who ruined my day (not my life) a few months ago, a two hour reading that I really don't want to attend for various reasons, and numerous other assignments that I'm just over.

But, I will prevail. I have, in fact, finished a pretty complete draft of paper for said professor and my nonfiction final essay is finally going where I want it to. Additionally, two of my exams are take home so yay for that!

And, there is plenty of Christmas cheer to get me through it. This weekend is my dad's side of the family's annual party and the Saturday after that is my church's Christmas dinner where I will be performing with my young adult group in choir! I'm so excited! There will also be fun days of hanging with C and El and my much anticipated Christmas shopping day with my mama.

And I will be doing 12 Days of Christmas again, just a little differently! So much to anticipate! I just need to get through the next 9 days!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment