Saturday, November 28, 2015

Black Friday

I need to start thinking of clever titles again, huh?

Yesterday my sisters and I left the house at 6:45 and didn't return for nearly 12 hours! It was a looooong day but a good day. We doorbusted, where E won a $50 gift card, which was lot better than in years past because it wasn't cold out. Then we went to breakfast and I got chocolate chip pancakes so it was clearly a great time.

After we ate we went to the mall where I got a super cool aqua colored three quarter zip up from PINK for just 30 bucks. It is so me. We stopped by American Eagle and saw an employee advertising a blanket that you get free for spending a certain amount of money. I really wanted it but didn't want to spend that much or wait in line so we moved on.

After shopping, we went to the movies. Our plan was to see Love the Coopers but they'd switched around the movie times on us. We had to quickly pick another movie and ended up going to Secret in Their Eyes. It was good for sure but not as feel good as our original pick!

From there we dropped off E and got our mom from work because we were going back to the mall to buy something for E at American Eagle and guess what? I bought a sweater and in addition to my mom's purchases, I got that blanket! Win win.

When we finally got home, I had to work on some blasted paper and then E and I watched Anastasia which she has been begging me to do for years. I saw it only once when I was pretty young and this time I really liked it a lot.

More fun tonight as we're going to see Catching Fire Part 2 at last!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment