Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Productivity

It's where it's at.

My mom has to get a whole new certification for her job at work. She has one year to take two giant tests and pass them both. Needless to say, she's been studying a lot. Which means she likes to hang out at the new library I hate. Today I tagged along because I had a crapton of work to do and what better place to do it than a peaceful quiet room. Turns out, my clackity typing is really loud in the quiet room so I'm perpetually worried that I'm bugging people. Oh well. I finished a paper and did some revisions on a portfolio for another class. My fingers are begging for me to stop typing.

I should probably oblige.

Hears some happy news: I'm off of work this week and on Friday is my cousins wedding! I still need to find a dress but I'm really excited. I love weddings and I really love to dance. Fun fun.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment