Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

The weather was so nice this past weekend! HOT, but very nice. I got to spend the three days outstide in the water and sun, the way I like it!

On Saturday, I pretty much spent the whole day in the pool. I finished another book and then my family and I went out to dinner. Our old faithful favorite Italian restaurant was closed for a late summer break so we went to a different one closer to home. Everyone had a good meal except for my dad who had a very bad experience with a fish sandwich (gross). We came home and watched a movie.

On Sunday, we went to church and then I came home and spent more time in the pool. We had burgers for lunch and later on, E and I broke out the old Mario Party on gamecube and I won!

For Labor Day, I spent the morning in the pool again and then we went to the beach. The water was so nice and it was way too hot to stay out of it for long! We looked for rocks and beach glass and ate and had a nice time. We got ice cream on the way home to cap off the day!

All in all, it was a fabulous long weekend full of end of summer fun.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment