Monday, August 31, 2015

School Days

I've been back to school for one week now and it's been going pretty well. I like the majority of my classes which is a huge blessing. I have a good deal of work to get to get done (including my first workshop story) so I'm slightly stressed but I have something hopefully good in the works.

That's pretty much all I've got! Ha. I had a great weekend though!! On Saturday I got to work out and then I babysat MFF that night. On Sunday we had church and then a Sunday school meeting. Later on we had a worship night at a family from churchs' house.

Let me tell you, these worship nights are such a blessing to me. Pretty much, we eat and fellowship and then sing for about half an hour, have a devotional and then an extended time of prayer. It's really an awesome time that has really helped me to grow.

Happy Monday all!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment