Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Summer Blogging Slump

What is causing it? I'm not entirely sure. I think it's that I rarely even sit down at Lars (my trusty laptop) unless I'm writing my book. I'm on my ipad most of the time I need the internet. I feel bad because this has really been a great summer and I wish I'd documented it more. On the flip side, when blogging feels like a chore, I don't usually force it. I mean I am on break from school so this time should be stress free and relaxing. still though, I want to blog sometimes I just don't like to if that makes any sense.

What have I been up to?? Long walks through various parks, working more than I'd like but still not all that much :), swimming at last, hanging out with El, watching a lot of House and generally having tons of fun.

We are headed to Chicago very soon to see C, the city and the Secret Classic, I cannot wait! I will blog about the trip for sure.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment