Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Perfect Summer Days

I promise to blog about my Chicago trip but for now I want to say that today and yesterday have been marvelous. The weather has been hot and sunny and we took full advantage!

Yesterday, M and I took El to the local pool and had the best time! We stayed for over three hours and just swam away. The only hiccup was a group of rowdy camp boys taking our table but I taught them a firm lesson ;). El is such a little swimmer now! It is great to be able to go into the deep end with her and swim about.

And today, my dad and sisters and I headed to a local water park that we haven't been to in 7 years. It's absolutely crazy to me that I was just 14 last time we went, it hardly seems like that long ago. We went down some great slides and swam in the lazy river and wave pool. I'm getting quite tan indeed!

I am loving these summer days and just soaking them up. I think a Dairy Queen ice cream cone is in my near future!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment