Sunday, June 14, 2015

Heading on Safari

Not actually...but this week is VBS and the theme is African safari. I am in daily skit this year, something that I've been wanting to do for so long! I have  big part and a lot of lines but I think I have them down. I have a fabulous costume that I've put together and I'm so excited to get started!

It hasn't come without work though, today was busy as it gets. First we had church until 11:30 and then we had to stay after to set up until 1. As soon as I got home, I had to make two dozen muffins for donations, put the iron on on my shirt, put the finishing touches on my costume and oh, bake a second batch of muffins because the first one burned. Then it was BACK up to church for our final rehearsal! Wooo, I'm tired!

It should be a great week!. Oh and GO CAVS!!!!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment