Monday, May 4, 2015

Hurray for May!!!

May has brought in some beautiful weather and I am overjoyed! My birthday was last week and it was lovely, I had a great party that Claire was able to attend and on my actual birthday my mom and I went to an outdoor shopping mall together. It was a gorgeous sunny day :)

This week is "exam wee" but I don't actually have any exams, just a paper to write and an essay to edit and revise. My paper is over halfway done and the essay shouldn't take much time at all. I can't believe my Junior year is coming to a close. Words cannot even begin to express how quickly this school year has gone by!

In other news, I've started my quest to become a runner. I have never had great endurance when running and my lung capacity is pretty low but I am determined to work hard and improve it. I have always thought that running for pleasure is something that I wished to be able to do. For the first few minutes of my run, it is fun, until it gets awful! I always think. "Why am I doing this? I'm never doing this again!" but then I remember that that is exactly what I used to think when I first started working out. I know in time, I'll be able to go longer and fast without feeling like my lungs are on fire! I am so excited to get to that point!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment