Monday, April 27, 2015

The Last of 20

How can it be? How can it be that 20 will be over tomorrow???? I feel like I just had my last birthday...

This year was actually pretty great for me. No, I didn't get married or start a relationship or anything like that. But I did finally choose my major for good and I think I chose well. I wrote SO MUCH this year, more than ever before. I grew as a writer and as a person. I also started my fitness journey and my self esteem and body image has never been better. I had the best day of my life this year at the Secret Classic, I did expand my autograph collection as I wanted to. I accomplished some goals at least :)

Tomorrow I will officially be "in my 20's" it is so crazy!! Aren't I still 18?? Didn't I just graduate high school? Time man, time.

So here's to 20! It was a year of changes, a year of self discovery and a year of writing. May 21 be even better!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment