Friday, March 13, 2015

Surgery Part One: Hypocrite

March 3rd 2015

Tomorrow I am having eye surgery. I've known about it for awhile and I've wanted to write about it for awhile but it's been really difficult for me to do.

I feel like a hypocrite. You see, I've said my whole life that I don't have a desire to have my wandering eyes fixed. For whatever reason, I've gotten really self conscious about them in the las couple years. I've been worried that people only focus on them or think I'm looking at them when I'm not. So I decided to do something about it. It's not going to be fun, it will take some time to adjust and my eyes will look really gross for a week or so.

I'm a little nervous but trusting in God that everything will go alright. Pray for me if you can! I really appreciate it.
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment