Sunday, February 1, 2015

This is a Good Thing

Well, February is upon us, my least favorite month. I'm going to be working a lot and I've realized that it's not easy to work part time and go to school. Not easy at all. I feel like I do have time to do my homework but I lack so much motivation after being at work for 8 hours and waking up at 5:30/6:00 every day.

I keep reminding myself, every morning when I hear my alarm go off and then subsequently as I'm walking into my department that this is a good thing. It's good I have this job, it's good that I'm able to work and it's good that I'm earning money. I just have to keep that positive attitude.

My job is such a blessing to me because I know it so well now and I'm really comfortable in it. That being said, it's still work. I never really want to go but I know I need to and knowing that I guess I want to after all! At any rate, I would guess that a lot of people feel this way about their jobs.

I promise to blog more this month, stay tuned!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment