Monday, February 16, 2015

Presidents Day

Happy Presidents Day to all! In honor of the long weekend (and because I'm lazy), I've done virtually no schoolwork for a few days and it's been glorious! Today was the first day I got to really sleep in in over two weeks. My dad, sisters and myself all had the day off so we went bowling. I'm not a good bowler at all but I still managed to come in second place for both of our games :). My dad was the obvious best!

Now I'm about to head out to babysit MFF. This week should be somewhat relaxed, I'm only working one day and one class is cancelled. Tomorrow my first story is being workshopped in my fiction class and I'm nervous. I didn't really love the finished product and I have a feeling that a few students might rip it to shreds. Oh well.

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment