Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcoming 2015

Like last year, I spent this NYE with Claire and our other friend T. We went out to eat and had a giant board game tournament. Despite coming in last (boo) I did manage to win the trivia game Bezzerwizzer. It was one of the first moments of 2015 and I decided to take it as a good sign for how the year would go. I then realized that life is all about little moments, little victories and times that make you smile. I am always so very focused on the big picture that I have trouble appreciating those moments. Among other goals, this year I pledge to enjoy those moments, to live completely in them.

I'm excited for this new year. I like the sound of 2015, it's a nice solid number and I like writing 5's. I have resolved to not make my goals lofty ones but to simply get the ball rolling on a few things. I have a few things in mind :)

Here's to the next 365 days, may they be good ones!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment