Friday, January 16, 2015

Back at It

Well, today concludes my first week back at school. This semester, I consolidated my classes into just Tuesday/Thursday and will be working the other three days. I took it easy on myself this week and just worked today. It's been busy but good busy :)

If you haven't already noticed on my book page, I've read three books in 2015! Three so far is a really good start and I'm working on the fourth. I wrote a lot of my book over break but once more, my writing for pleasure has stalled now that the semester has begun. I'm going to try my hardest to keep the momentum going though and at least work on it during the weekends.

In other news, this weekend is shaping up to be a fun one :). Tomorrow we're having movie night and hopefully going out to dinner to celebrate my mom and my uncle's upcoming birthdays. Sunday I have choir practice and Monday is MLK day and my mom's birthday so we're sure to do something fun with our time off.

Back soon!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment