Sunday, December 14, 2014

11 Pipers Piping

Today I shall name some of my favorite Christmas movies!!

  1. The Family Stone: this one is an absolute must. It's the perfect mix of humor and emotion. It always leaves me with a lasting impression. Also, the score is by the very talented Michael Giacchino.
  2. It's a Wonderful Life: Classic and a must-see. It's a long film but it takes you through a near-lifetime, love it. 
  3. The Polar Express: Between the magic, the animation and the music, this one is awesome. We watch it on our bit projector screen. 
  4. Annie: I hate the original, sorry not sorry. But the 1999 remake is pretty much flawless. Alicia Morton is adorable, Kathy Bates is at her best and who can deny the strange attractiveness of Rooster?? 
  5. About a Boy: Hugh Grant is hilariously aloof and a young Nicholas Holt is adorable. The storyline goes from dark, to frustrating to heartwarming. 
So there you have it! My top five and can you believe I haven't watched any of them yet?? Never fear, The Family Stone will viewed tonight!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment