Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Truth Tuesday

Q: What is a typical day like for you?
A: During the week I wake up at 6:15, leave for school at 7:15 and get home at 3:15. I do homework and work out for an hour, usually at 4 or 5. Then I eat dinner, watch TV and go to bed.

Q: Do you miss your old school and living on campus?
A: That's a whole post in itself but I do and I don't. I was looking at old pictures the other day and I found the ones I took right before I packed up my room. It definitely made me nostalgic.

Q: What are you planning on doing in Chicago?
A: Well, hanging out with Claire for sure! We'll go to  museums, explore the city and hopefully Claire's campus. One of the days is also Claire's moms birthday (she's coming too), so I'm assuming we'll do something special for that.


Q: You haven't added a new book to your page in awhile...?
A: I've been a terrible reader. Part of it is school, part of it is not knowing what to read. It's bad and I'm going to do something about it.


Q: Are you still writing your book series?
A: I'm not currently working on the third book because it was just too much between school and editing the second one. So I'm planning on finishing the editing process and then getting back into writing new material.

Thanks for all the questions!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment