Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Midnovember Musings 2014

It's that time again! I can't believe it's been three years since I first started this post. Even though it's a little passed "mid" November, my musings are as follows!

I think in my past musings I've spoken a lot about the upcoming Christmas season. As much as I can't wait for it, I haven't been thinking about it as much this year. Probably because I've been busy. But how crazy is it that Thanksgiving is in just over one week?? Once it hits November, time seems to fly and we'll be putting up our Christmas tree in no time. I have  high hopes for the holiday this year. I've been sick for the last two so I'm hoping and praying to feel well this year. I have loved Christmas myt whole life and truly, nothing makes me happier than a lit tree and cozy fire and Christmas music. I love it!

Ha, the song "Let it Go" just came on my iphone. How appropriate! It's been a year since Frozen literally took the world by storm. I didn't see it until January but it still feels Christmas-y to me. The weather has finally changed to it's winter ways. It seemed to take awhile this year but it's been cold and snowy a week now. I don't love this weather but as long as we have a white Christmas, I'm happy!
-G-

Midnovember Musings
1 year ago
2 years ago
3 years ago

No comments:

Post a Comment