Monday, November 17, 2014

Chicago Dreaming

So I spent the last four days in Chicago, visiting with family and seeing the sights. All that jazz. I had a good time, I think I hyped the trip up a lot in my mind so it didn't quite live up to my expectations. There was a little tension and some hiccups but all in all, it was a good time. I'm not a fan of cities and I'm not a fan of the cold so I really sucked it up and was a good sport. I was happy to see C but there is always the feeling that I'll soon be leaving. Her life is so very different than mine these days. Her values are different, I think even she is different. I think all of that is ok but sometimes it seems blaring that we don't have too much in common. Still, we'll always be best friends.

In other news, I realized that I missed my annual post so I'll need to get on that asap!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment