Friday, October 24, 2014

Midnight

So much for blogging every day this week, huh? It's officially Friday and this is the first time I've logged in. The reason: insanely busy. I am not used to this caliber of busy, but that's another post in itself. Anyway, I've been working out every day, baking, bible study, homework, errands, working (where I was tonight), and more. I need this weekend to recharge. Thankfully, it's not going to be as packed as I originally thought as we cancelled the big plans we had for Saturday. I'm fine with it, because I'm so worn down.

Something pretty exciting for me may be happening next month and I'm pretty stoked. But I don't want to write about it yet in case it doesn't pan out. We shall see! Also, another hint about my Halloween costume: it's all one piece.
I WILL be blogging more this weekend, be on the lookout!!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment