Saturday, October 4, 2014

Box it Off

It's been two weeks now that I've been working out at a local boxing gym. The classes are an hour long and led by tough (but nice) trainers. It helps to have someone spurring me along and I feel really good afterwards. It's been inspiring me to eat healthier too which is always a plus.

I'm not trying to lose a ton of weight. I'm a thin person by nature. I just want to tone up and be the best me that I can be! This morning I worked out at 8 am, for someone who isn't crazy about waking up early, I don't mind that much. It's a good way to start off the day and gives me a lot of energy.

Tonight my mom and sisters and I are going to see the movie Gone Girl. My mom and I read the book and M is currently reading it. The book was pretty awesome and the movie looks just as good. I'm excited!!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment