Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sia and Exciting News!

Over the summer, I heard the song Chandelier by Sia and was completely entranced. The uniqueness of her voice coupled with the haunting beautify of the song was enough to make me want to check out her entire album. After previewing it on youtube, I bought it just before we left for our trip to Chicago. Since then, I have been listening to it nonstop. While I write, while I drive, all. the. time. Gosh, I just love her voice and her talent for song writing is off the charts. There's a reason she wrote hits for Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy Perry and Brittany Spears (to name a few). It's funny to me that she spent so many years behind the scenes but (in my opinion) she blows all of those other artists out of the water.

My personal favorite song from her album, 1000 Forms of Fear, is Fire Meet Gasoline. Look it up, it is AMAZING. I also love Burn the Pages and of course, Chandelier. They're all great songs, really.

Sia has said she will not tour which makes me very sad but I respect her wishes. I'll just be listening to her album until she releases another one!

In other, totally unrelated news, I have started a second blog!! It's a gymnastics blog so this one can go back to be entirely about my life. The link is also in my profile but check it out!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment