Friday, September 5, 2014

Life Right Now

I've clearly been a terrible blogger lately, which I apologize for. It always takes me a little bit to get back into the school routine. I've also been writing a lot for my classes and my book so I usually don't feel like writing anymore than I already have! But, I love having this blog so I will prevail.

School is good! I like my classes with the exception of Intro to Poetry. I am not a poetry girl, I don't mind reading it now and again but I HATE dissecting it. And my teacher is just a tad bit overenthusiastic, makes me slightly uneasy. For my creative writing class I have to write a short story this weekend and it will be the first one that gets "workshopped", I'm a little nervous but I have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to write about.

In other news...I am now working every Thursday from 3-11 pm. I started yesterday, I haven't worked an evening shift in about 18 months as I usually work days. Let me tell you, after going to school and going on a long walk with my dog, I was already tired when I got there. And it was BUSY...felt like the night would never end. I'll get used to it though and as much as it might stink sometimes, I need to save money.

Claire's birthday is coming up and her mom is going to Chicago for the weekend after, I can't miss school so I'm sending my present with her. I don't know what to buy her yet (don't want to spend too much dinero, like I said, I'm saving money) but I want it to be meaningful. I really miss that girl!

And finally, I've been watching the TV show Finding Carter this summer. It's an MTV series so I wasn't expecting too much but I'm really into it now and the acting is pretty good. This last episode they had the best character get shot and now we don't know if he'll live. WHAT??? He better pull through, that's all I have to say.

I'm going to be doing some gymnastics posts this weekend I think, so stay tuned!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment