Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Life is Good!

I've really been feeling content lately and loving this season of life that I am in. It took a little bit to adjust to going to school at home again and to the new campus but now I'm realizing that I like this setup for the time being. I enjoy my classes and I like this new school. For the first time in quite awhile, I don't have a dark cloud of some impeding unpleasantness hanging over my head.

Working has been good, I don't love evening shift but it's important that I save money so I'm officially on a spending freeze-yay! Ha, I did have to buy a new jacket out of necessity though.

I've also started working out and eating healthier. My family is very health conscious but there is usually some sort of sweet that I eat too much of in the house. I'm really excited to get in better shape though and to start feeling better on the whole.

This weekend should be a good one, M and I are going to do something fun with El on Saturday and then we have a family gathering that night. Sunday we have Church and then I'll be babysitting my favorite family :).

Anyway, I just wanted to document the fact that everything is going so well and how thankful I am. Happy Autumn to all!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment