Tuesday, August 5, 2014

3 Year Blogiversary!!

I can hardly believe it's been 3 year since I wrote my first post. In some ways it feels that long, in other ways it doesn't. I can vividly remember sitting at the dining room table on a sunny Friday and deciding to start a blog. It was really quite thrilling. I love how I babbled on about The Outsiders, still my favorite book.

A lot has changed though, three years ago...
  • I was 17
  • Going into my senior year
  • Still wanted to be a nurse
  • Had no idea what school I'd be going to
  • Had loooooooooong hair
  • Was excited to take my senior pictures
  • Didn't have a job
Now...
  • I'm approaching my Junior year of college
  • Don't have a clear idea of what I want to do
  • Switched schools once
  • Have short hair and have donated my hair twice
  • Have been working as a nurse assistant for two and a half years
I love to talk about time on here, about how fast it goes and I feel that now more than ever. I wish that I had accomplished a little more in three years but I know I have to give myself a break. I know I've changed quite a bit, I have certainly had some pretty good life experience but there is still so much I have to learn. I'm excited to see what the next three years will bring and I'm excited to document my journey here on this blog! Thanks for reading and following! If you can take the time and comment your favorite thing on this blog it would mean SO MUCH to me!

-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment