Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Bussiest Weekend There Ever Was

July 25th-July 27th

Friday: I worked 7-3 and then was picked up by Lilly. I was going to her apartment to spend the night as she was having her 20th birthday party. It. Was. Crazy. Lot's of illicit behavior that I'm not used to at all but I kept myself classy and had a good time. Until one of the guests passed out and had to spend the night too and ended throwing up about fifty times-no joke. I didn't sleep at all, give or take maybe thirty minutes.

Saturday: The next morning we watched a movie and then one of Lilly's friends drove me home and I had to get ready for El's fourth birthday party! M had already wrapped her gifts but we had to make some little appetizers to bring. We got to her house around 4:30, I've said it before but I'll say it again, El brings so much joy to my life and I'm so thankful for her. She is truly a magical little girl. She and her best friend were cracking all of the party guests up and we ate the best cupcakes in the world. El didn't want anyone singing to her, it was so funny. I got home so tired, seeing as I hadn't slept in 38 hours...

Sunday: After a nights sleep I woke up at nine o'clock and got ready for Church. The service was good as always. I was still tired when we got home so I tried to take a nap before going to babysit my favorite family. I'm a really bad napper, it has to be perfect conditions. I went to babysit at 6:30 and all was going well until right after I put the youngest to bed and there was a weather alert so down to the basement we went. I wanted to keep the news on the TV so the kids were really bored and riled up. It was a very rambunctious half hour to say the least. I got home before ten but had to get some stuff ready for work the next day.

Finally I have a few days to sleep in! And we are going to Chicago soon! I am pumped! I'm also going to try to be a better blogger, summer is busy!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment