Monday, July 21, 2014

Summer Fun

I feel bad that I haven't been posting as much as usual but I always seem to lull during the summer. Too much going on! This year especially has been hard because I have been writing so much for my book (now working on book 2!) so I haven't had zest left for writing on here.

My sister M is nannying my cousin El this year again and I have a BLAST hanging out with them. For one thing, El is the best and most easy going child I've ever met. I love her to pieces and I can't wait to help her celebrate her fourth birthday this weekend! The three of us (and a lot of times E too) do so many fun things together. Today we went out for breakfast, playground hopped, saw a movie and hung out at home. I cannot wait until I can have my own kids, El just makes me so excited for motherhood :).

In other news, I got to see C last weekend at my cousins grad party. I missed her so much and was sad to say goodbye after just one day. But we are going to her 'hood in just over a week so I'll get to see her then and also attend the US GYMNASTICS SECRET CLASSIC. I'm soooooo excited!

More tomorrow!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment