Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Pool Days


Ever since I was little, I have LOVED the water. I'm not a great swimmer and I don't do well with cold but swimming is something I've always loved-or even just floating around. We have a pool in our backyard and I am more and more thankful for it each year. Last summer was a bit of a bust because the weather kind of sucked and I didn't get to swim often but I did make up for it on vacation. This year, so far, there have been a lot more nice days. In fact, the past four have been hot and sunny-perfect for a day in the pool.

E and I like to have "Inner-tube Wars" where we crouch on top of our floats and try to knock the other off, slightly violent but a lot of fun! Another thing I love is just being under water, there's something so peaceful about it. I wish I had gills!

We'll be going on our vacation soon and our hotel has a pool so I'm hoping to do some serious swimming in the deeper water and take advantage of the extra space.

Oh how I love pool days!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment