Thursday, June 19, 2014

It's VBS Week!

This week is VBS week and I can't believe it's almost over already! For those of you who don't know, VBS stands for Vacation Bible School and is sort of a camp/school all in one. I absolutely love this week, it's one of my favorites of the summer! This year M and I are guides for the first grade group and we have really sweet kids. Tomorrow we are going to be given a chance to really share the gospel with them and give a little bit of our testimony. I hope we can lead some kids to Christ!

In other news:
  • I REALLY miss C and I'm getting sightly angry that she's not home with me. I know she made commitments to be in Chicago but I want her here. 
  • I got a really nice new bike that I love, I just need to find a comfortable seat. 
  • I got my book bound but, stupid me, I didn't adjust the margins so they are too big and I can't stand that it doesn't look perfect. I'll probably have to fix them and order new copies. 
  • Our family vacation is in the works and although it's not exactly my type of trip, I'm trying to be excited about it. 
That's all for now, be back soon!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment