Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The 411

So there has been a lull in posting since I finished up the school year, but actually a lot has been going on!

Here's a recap:
  • Mothers day was beautiful and sunny. We went to the tradition brunch at my uncle's house an ate so much food. E and I took motion shots on the trampoline that came out hilarious. 
  • We had MFF over for dinner and it was a success! I was afraid out dog Ruby would be a big problem but she was actually more of an asset as the kids really loved playing with her. 
  • I got 12 inches cut off my hair (again!) and donated it for the fifth time. My head feels light and lovely, I am loving short hair. 
  • I return to work on Thursday and as always I am slightly nervous but whatever, it will be fine. 
I promise to be back soon!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment