Monday, May 19, 2014

Gone Fishing...

So it's no secret I haven't been writing much lately and I thought it would be nice to show you why...
As you can see, I've been writing...just not on here! I started a fun summer project about two weeks ago and it has turned into so much more. I really see this as having the potential to go the distance and by that I mean be a full length novel. When I'm done I'm going to send it away to be bound, not published just yet but bound into a real book, I can't wait!

Here's a quick lowdown of what I've been up to (besides writing):
  • I have gotten SO into Dancing with the Stars, I mean die hard fan. MERYL AND MAKS FOR THE WIN. If they don't win tomorrow night...I don't even know what I'll do. 
  • I have come full circle about my hair cut, I loved it at first then hated it and now I think I love it again. 
  • I've been going to a lot of appointments...updates on them to follow. 
  • I had a longer break from work than expected and I start back Friday, not really excited but I do want to get back into the swing of things. 
  • I finished off the semester with all A's and B's! I'm proud :)
That's all for now, I'm going to try to write on here more even if it means my fingers falling off!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment