Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Word Wednesday

Ok so I'm going to do something a little different than a writing prompt. Today I'm going to look back at some notes I did on Facebook from 5 years ago and compare my answers then and now.

Oh this is going to be fun!

*My current answers will be bolded.

100 truths

February 16, 2009 at 1:24pm
BASICS:
001. Real name → Grace
002. Nickname(s) → Ugh, Gracie-Yep still is
003. Status → single- Unfortunately still true
004. Zodiac sign → toures
005. Male or female → Female
010. Hair color → blonde
011. Tall or Short → SHORT- And you'll stay that way...
012. Loud or Quiet → fairly loud- Volume will increase with age
013. Sweats or Jeans → jeans- Yoga pants
014. Phone or Camera → camera- Phone, now that I'm hip with the times and have an iphone
015. Health freak → kinda- Kinda??? You grew up on Newman O's, own it
018. Eat or Drink → eat!- Both are pretty fabulous but eating still tops it
019. Piercings → twice on each ear- Plus a cartilage piercing
020. Tattoos → Never- Still true
021. Water or Fire? → water
022. Love of your life or 4 Billion Dollars → love- That's a toughy, both.
FIRSTS:
023. First fear → getting kidnapped- Not just first fear it's "THE FEAR"
024. First best friend → Melanie
025. First award → ballet trophy
026. First crush → idk- I so knew who it was, a boy named Chris who I was afraid would read this.
027. First pet → my hamsters blueberry and pineapple, rip- RIP
028. First big vacation- new york- I make it sound glamorous, it wasn't just a cabin by the a lake.
030. First big birthday → seven i got my hamster then!- Why was I not punctuating or capitalizing???

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating →none
050. Drinking → Water- True!!
052. I'm about to → drink more water- Probably go to the bathroom.
053. Listening to → my guinea pig drink from his water bottle- The heating/cooling system hum
054. Plans for today → going to see my sister get her hair cut- Class, homework, TV, repeat
055. Waiting for → 3:30- CPR man to call me back, grrrr

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids?→ definitely
059. Want to get married? → definately- For sure!!
060. Careers in mind → Pediatric nurse/respiratory theripist- Speech therapist (surprise, surprise)

WHICH IS BETTER WITH A GUY/Girl?
068. Lips or eyes → eyes, lips are kinda gross- Agreed
070. Shorter or taller?→ should probably be taller then me- Um, no, should DEFINITELY be taller than me.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → romantic- Romantically spontaneous
073. Nice butt or nice chest → do i have to answer that?- Nope
074. Sensitive or loud → both- Yeah really, the two are not opposites
075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship- Yep

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts →YES- Amen to that
081. Ran away from home → for like five minutes- Hardcore
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → no way- Thank goodness no
083. Killed somebody → that would be a no- Why are they even asking this???
084. Been heartbroken→ yes.- Um when, 14 year old Grace, when??
085. Been arrested → no
087. Cried when someone died → always- Ok well not always but sometimes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → not yet, but i'm working on it- Yes, I do, I believe in what God has planned for me.
90. Miracles → yes- Yes!
91. Love at first sight → absolutely- Sometimes but not always
092. Heaven → for sure- Yes
093. Santa Claus → not for years- Did I ever really??
094. Sex on the first date → no way, not until marriage- Pretty bold, still true.
095. Kiss on the first date →no- Eh, maybe a peck on the cheek
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
098. Are you seriously happy with your life? → Yes, i am so blessed- I'm happy with it but a little unsettled with all the unknowns.
099. Do you believe in God → yes, there is no doubt in my mind- Absolutely
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people or more → we'll see- AKA nope 

That was fun! I might do another one next month!
-G-

No comments:

Post a Comment